Friday, October 11, 2013

An intricate process

This past week I have been researching the costs of creating an app and have discovered that it is very expensive and can cost up to $10,000. Also for the app I want to develop, it is much more intricate than a simple app. Because of this I might have to hire a developer in order to create it or find a developer that is willing to help me. I think I am going to start out by learning the steps to create a basic app while I am trying to find out the costs and who I can have help me besides my mentor.

This link is one of the things I found about the costs of developing an app. For now I am just going to start out by creating a simple app and then seeing if I can work up to the did I wear that? App.
http://www.bluecloudsolutions.com/blog/cost-develop-app/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment