Friday, October 25, 2013

Busy, busy

This week I have been extremely busy with school, Tower and sports because of this I haven't had much time to work on the app. Although I haven't had much time to work on it I did research some app developing companies and found one called MichiganLabs. They have created apps for different banks and they look like they would be a good choice. Yet I am still looking for other companies so then I can get a variety of quotes for how much it would cost.

I also think it would be more realistic to move my goal for finding a developer back to Christmas. This gives me more time to find investors and gather the money and also I can go more in depth with my search for a developer. I will also be starting to sketch out designs for the app. 


No comments:

Post a Comment