Friday, October 4, 2013

Aspirations

I finally narrowed down my ideas for my 20 time project to one and decided to create an app. Right now I am thinking of calling it "Did I wear that?". It will be an app where you take a picture of all of your clothing, under the categories shirts, sweaters, tank tops, pants, shorts and then you can choose what type of outfit you want to wear such as "tank top and shorts". The app will then randomly select a tank top and shorts. If you don't like it you can hit "shuffle" and it will find another combination. It will be essentially like a virtual closet. When you like a combination, you can click "wear this" and it will save in your calendar when you wore it in order to prevent you from outfit repeating.

I first got the idea when one morning I was unable to find anything that matched and that I haven't worn. I thought, " how great would it be to have an app where you could track when you wore things and find new outfits from your closet and create different combinations?". That is where the idea began. Also how cool would It be to learn how to create an app? Even though I suspect it will be very difficult I am excited to challenge myself and see if I can do it.  

I'm going to start by contacting a friend of my dad's who is very tech savvy and possibly Hannah's aunt who has experience creating an app. 

No comments:

Post a Comment