Friday, November 1, 2013

Spiraling out of control

This project is slowly going downhill. Actually more like it went off a steep cliff. I don't know what to do now and I think that this project is not realistic. I don't think I would be able to raise enough money to create it and I want to do something that I am more involved in. I am thinking about switching to a project where I create all natural body scrubs, lotions, and lip balms. I would make these at home and sell them at Eastern Market and other local markets around town. I would also create an Etsy to sell them on so I could branch out more.

By the end of the year, I hope to have sold 200 of my products at least. I also hope to try and get the products into stores, but I don't know how long that would take. I am going to start experimenting with some different formulas/recipes for the products this week. I will also start thinking of names to call the line and create some designs for the bottles. I also have to see where I can find bottles to put the lotions and other body products in. Hopefully this will be more successful than the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment