Friday, November 8, 2013

Back on track


I am back on track with my app idea. I have decided I am going to learn how to code an app. This will be the beginning step in creating an app. Once I learn how to code I will start by creating a simple app. After that then I will start thinking about the Did I wear that app. During this time I will also be learning what it takes to create the final app and how much It will cost. I will still be meeting with app developing companies later in the year.

This week I literally had no time whatsoever to work on the app. But over the weekend and during next week I am hoping to find a program that will help me to learn how to code. Also gymnastics started last week and that will really limit the time I can work on it during the week. This means that most of my project will have to be done over the weekend. I found a program called "code academy", it looks really  easy to learn. I am going to create an account this weekend so I can begin coding. 

Code on!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKIu9yen5nc

No comments:

Post a Comment