Friday, November 15, 2013

On the path to hacking over the world

I am on my way to becoming a professional hacker. Well  maybe not a professional, but I have learned a little on coding. I downloaded several apps, including Hopscotch which is a programming app for kids along with Lightbot which is a game that incorporates programming into it, so while playing you are learning how to code too. I also downloaded an app that teaches me how to use CSS which is a programming system for creating websites. Once I get more familiar with Hopscotch, I am going to move on to CSS so hopefully I can learn more on how to create a website and then an app.

Right now I am also using CodeAcademy to learn more on coding along with Hopscotch. I tried learning Rubix which is a moderate program to learn, but it can help create websites and apps. It's a pretty basic program that lets you do more with websites and provides a foundation. I used it last weekend and it took me a little to get the hang of it, but I am slowly learning the ropes. I am going to work on it this weekend too, so I can become good at it and eventually create an app. 

Code on! (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment