Sunday, February 23, 2014

A much needed break

This past week was winter break and I was in London with my family which made it a little hard to work on my project. I took this as a chance to take a break from school, including the project. I didn't really do any work on it while we were away but am hoping to get more done in the next weeks to come. I need to send the email once I get the OK from Mr. Provenzano. I am planning on just taking it one step at a time and seeing what the director of curriculum says and then decide what I will do next. 

2 comments:

  1. Brenna, I went to London with family about 10 years ago. Great time. Interesting place...lot's of history. I'll be interested to see what Mr. P says. Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make sure to put it in my next blog, thanks for the feedback!

      Delete