Sunday, May 11, 2014

Busy, busy, busy

With the end of the year soon coming to a close, this means more and more things to do. Over the past couple of weeks I have been extremely busy with AP testing this week along with other tests and projects. With that being said, I haven't had much time at all to work on my project, which will unfortunately be the case for this week too. Although last Sunday I was able to start writing my speech and breaking it down into sections of things that I want to talk about. Now all I have left to do is get the specific sections together for each part of the speech and start practicing it.

Although I am almost finished with my speech this could not come at a crazier time, which is adding a lot more stress and pressure. Hopefully I will be able to finish it next weekend and start practicing it and memorizing the main points by the 21st. In terms of my topic, nothing has really changed since I last blogged. I am still keeping with the topic I decided on because it is something I really feel strongly about and something that I think really needs to be changed. I just hope others feel the same way when I present and that I get the message across.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment